Saturday, June 26, 2010

12 hours in...

12 hours in and all teams are accounted for - I can't hear alot of the radio traffic at some of the more remote CP's so I can't update times, but once I get the details from a relay, I'll update the spreadsheet.

If you aren't hearing much about your team, rest assured that they are still making their way through the course - it's a beautiful day out there! My sources at TA 2 tell me that all members of Wild Rose are "laughing, smiling and loving life" so I really hope that's a good indicator of the general mood out there. On the flip side, we did have to call a tow truck for one support crew vehicle - maybe something they can laugh about later?

I have heard that the paddle has been slightly modified and that teams are coming off the water a bit sooner than originally planned, but that should not have much of an affect on the race.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhHRHcmoOeS4dGZDTnZTVloyUWpseG9YaHR2UWNRZUE&hl=en#gid=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that our blog is updated by volunteers. We do the best we can but we are working in a very remote area and our only contact to the outside world is by two-way radio.